Monday, October 7, 2013

PUDDLE JUMPER...


Hey precious friends ~

Happy October!!! I just wanted to say hi and share a bit of my blessed day with you. This day began early with my intense desire to run with Jesus and quickly found itself met by a beautiful, rainy dawn. I'll tell you, though - 5.5 miles of running through deep puddles and the cobblestone streets of Charleston, SC in the pouring down rain surely didn't damper my morning plans - in fact, it spurred me on and surely crowned me the most joyful, carefree child of God on earth..free in my worship and free to just be me!

I praise the Lord for opportunities like that - so often adults try to look like we "have it all together." Are you kidding me? None of us do! In fact, Jesus tells us we must be like children in order to enter and truly experience the Kingdom of God. 

Precious friends, I encourage you today to embrace your inner child and do something out of the ordinary or just plain silly. Sometimes it's in those unexpected moments that Jesus and His awesome love are most tangible in our lives :) 

Puddle Jumping with Jesus,
Katie Marie ❤

"Because you’ve always stood up for me, I’m free to run and play. I hold on to you for dear life, and you hold me steady as a post. (Psalm 63:5-8 MSG)

No comments:

Post a Comment