Monday, January 27, 2014

GOD'S WHISPER...REFRESH YOUR SOUL

My child, I am constantly trying to convey My heart to you, but your world is full of distraction. I want so badly for you to simply sit with Me so I can love on you, but your time with Me is short. Everything in your world screams at you, while I speak in a quiet whisper. The demands of life claw at you, but I have an outstretched hand. The stresses of life wear on you until your will and strength are broken down; I gently knock on your heart's door, inviting you into My safety and rest.

I understand all of the demands pulling down on you because they first pulled down on Me. Every struggle and burden first grabbed at Me. But I came to this earth to conquer them all and to give you life - life to the fullest! This is the abundant life I want for you to experience; it is the life available to you every moment of every day!

As I've told you in My Word, it's not that you won't have trouble or persecution...in fact you may have many. But take heart, for I have overcome the world and all it tries to throw at you! To rise above, you must do as I did. Find time to get away with your Father, Savior, and Comforter, and allow Us to refresh your soul. Pour upon Us all that weighs you down and floods your mind. Allow Us to bring you comfort and peace in exchange for your strife and discontent. Then allow Us to take care of it all. Remember, Our ways are not your ways and Our thoughts are not your thoughts.

If you take the time to refresh your soul, you will carry away with you a peace and weightlessness that will lift you above anything and everything that comes your way. This change in you will be a witness to others, as well. And though the demands and concerns you face will not be dealt with in your timing, but rather Ours, you can rest assured that all things truly will be worked out. In fact, they will be turned around to work in your favor and bring about new blessings in your life...

Love,
Jesus

"Meanwhile, the moment we get tired in the waiting, God’s Spirit is right alongside helping us along. If we don’t know how or what to pray, it doesn’t matter. He does our praying in and for us, making prayer out of our wordless sighs, our aching groans. He knows us far better than we know ourselves, knows our pregnant condition, and keeps us present before God. That’s why we can be so sure that every detail in our lives of love for God is worked into something good." Romans 8:28 MSG

No comments:

Post a Comment