Friday, September 25, 2015

WHO ARE WE?

Friends, 

In a world so full of distraction and chaos, who better to focus and pour all our attention upon than the very God who wove us together in our mother's wombs and even cares about every intricate detail of our daily lives? The realization of it is far too weighty to grasp. After all, who are we that God would be mindful of us? We are the children of the Light and the walking expression of Christ's love...that's who❤️

"You know when I sit down and when I rise up; you discern my thoughts from afar. You search out my path and my lying down and are acquainted with all my ways. Even before a word is on my tongue, behold, oh Lord, you know it altogether. You hem me in, behind and before, and lay your hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high; I cannot attain it." Psalm 139:2-6 ESV

Woven and Spun,
Katie Marie 

No comments:

Post a Comment