Thursday, September 19, 2013

BROKEN-HEARTED? THIS IS FOR YOU...


My sweet blog friends, 

To any of you beloved people who awakened to a heavy heart this morning, I want to share a Scripture with you. No matter how defeated you may feel or how dark your days have become, your help is on the way...in fact, He's all around you, right beside you, and deep inside your heart. 

I treasure all of you who make up my life - whether you are one of my readers, we met for a moment in a random gas station or you're one of my closest friends. Each and every one of you, near or far, are priceless to me and you cannot be replaced! Now just think of how much more Jesus loves you than me, a mere mortal ;) Be blessed today and lift your eyes up to Him, the one who truly saves...

"Is anyone crying for help? God is listening, ready to rescue you. If your heart is broken, you’ll find God right there; if you’re kicked in the gut, he’ll help you catch your breath. He’s your bodyguard, shielding every bone; not even a finger gets broken. God pays for each slave’s freedom; no one who runs to him loses out." (Psalm 34:17, 18, 20, 22 MSG)

In His Healing Love, 
Katie Marie ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment