Thursday, September 5, 2013

UPDATE!!! NEW BOOK RELEASE - AN ECLECTIC DEVOTION


Hey beautiful people! WOW - it as been waaaaay too long since I've posted! It has surely been a busy summer and I pray yours was blessed! 

In honor of this upcoming fall season, I have some incredibly exciting news - my first book, AN ECLECTIC DEVOTION, is now available in print! This project is so close to my heart as it has been a 4 year process. Nearly every page was pulled straight from my personal journalings with God. AN ECLECTIC DEVOTION is filled with the creativity, truth, and love of Jesus and is like no other devotional you will find! Check it out at https://www.createspace.com/3582965 and please spread the word to everyone you know! 


It's absolutely perfect for groups or private study times with God, complete with a note section in the back for personal notes and reflections. I pray this book truly blesses you and for those of you who have already picked it up, I'd love your feedback!

I look forward to hearing from you and please continue to check back for daily thoughts, devotions, and updates on my upcoming album, ROOM TO BREATHE! 

Love you all - Katie Marie ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment