Tuesday, October 19, 2010

EXCITING BOOK UPDATE!

Hi everybody!!!

I wanted to update you on the Devotional Book I'm finishing up...around the end of December I will be entering my work into a Women of Faith Writing Competition!!! If my book is the winner, I will receive publishing and distribution through a really great company. My book will be sold to retailers and bookstores AND through Women of Faith through their various outlets, conferences, and events across the globe. Even if I am not the top winner, the publishing company may still wish to pick up the book for publishing and distribution. EXCITING stuff!!!!!

I was just entered into the competition YESTERDAY and already I had an awesome conversation with my personal contact for the publishing company!

Thank you so much for your constant prayers, support, and love for me and all God is doing. It is so encouraging to hear how my writing blesses and strengthens your walk with Christ. He has given me everything I write and I do it all because of Him! From there, I am drawn to share what pours out of me and I pray you are impacted in whatever ways HE desires.

I am diligently working on finishing this book that has been in the works for the last two years. What a celebration it will be when it's finally done and in your hands!!! Please pray specifically that I will be able to finish up the content and editing phases and that every word meant to be included will be...not ONE word more or less!

I'll be updating you on the competition as my deadline draws nearer. I love you all and pray you are having an especially blessed day with our beautiful Jesus!


In His Love,
Katie Marie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment