Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Awesome, awesome God

Have you ever finished a day knowing it was one you will never EVER forget? It may have started out as a simple, "ordinary" day but it surely ended up as anything but ordinary because it was caked with God's everlasting fingerprints. Don't ever believe God can't rock your world through a seemingly "ordinary" day. It's just like Him to suddenly infuse these days with unforgettable, life-transforming moments where you sit back and watch His plans and your dreams TANGIBLY take form before your very eyes.

Today was one of those days for me.

To top it all off, I had an INCREDIBLE time tonight in a women's bible study small group that meets here in Clearwater, FL. Co-Ed Revolution is an AMAZING group of young people who have caught fire to the love and passion of Christ. His power is evident in them! (Love you all! :)

As I headed out of our study, I was so captivated and overtaken by how incredible this God I adore is, that I just had to get my love out. It was either write it down or explode if I contained it. (I chose the first, less messy option and wrote on a tiny index card :)

Here it is, simple and true...

At the end of the day,
in every way,
God is awesome...
He is awesome because His heart is OVERFLOWING with love for us.

Our days may not always end how we want them to,
and our dreams may not play out the way in our hearts they began,
But one thing we must know is that God is always awesome.

At the end of the day,
In our midst here today,
God is awesome...

FOR HIS HEART IS FOR US,
HIS MIND IS ON US,
HIS HAND SHELTERS US,
AND HIS LOVE SURROUNDS US.

WHAT A GOD...WHAT AN AWESOME, AWESOME GOD!!!!


May He bless and keep you,
Katie Marie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment